OPEN CALL HAS NOW CLOSED
CSP Forum 2014 will host a number of Trust & Security Research Project specific security workshops during the conference. This will provide an excellent opportunity for leading members of commercial and academic research communities to interact and view the latest developments in on-going research projects.
We invite contributions from security research sectors that will demonstrate innovative technologies, state of the art, research, standards, implementations, running experiments, applications, industrial case studies or researched works. Project specific Workshops will be selected by the organising committee based on submissions.
Please see Conference Call topics
1. Proposal Submission due: 26th February 2014 - OPEN CALL HAS NOW CLOSED
2. Acceptance notification : 5th March 2014
Trust & Security Research Project Workshop Proposals (Format)
There will be some interaction in deciding upon and setting up a workshop, but the initial proposal should already contain as much as possible of the following information:
* Contact information of the Project specific workshop organiser
* Expected length of the project Specific workshop
* Technical proposal ( 1 page minimum) : Topics to be addressed; importance of these topics.
* Expected number of participants and other local meeting issues, such as the special requirements/equipment for the meeting room
* Biographies of workshop organizers(s), including workshop organization experience
View Submission Form “Submissions” or view Submission webpage
Please submitt proposals by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the 26th February 2014.